PegAssist™ Insole System
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
PTQ Series Insole
The PTQ Series PegAssist™ Insole is designed to fit the DARCO Square-Toe MedSurg™ Shoe creating a cost-effective option for wound care and one that significantly reduces pressure postoperatively.
Features and Benefits
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
- Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.
- Patent #8201346
Insole for Square Toe Med-Surg Shoe (7 sizes)
|Men's Size||Shoe size||Catalog #|
|Medium||8.5 - 10||PTQM2|
|Large||10.5 - 12||PTQM3|
|X-Large||12.5 - 14||PTQM4|
|Women's Size||Shoe size||Catalog #|
|Small||4 - 6||PTQW1|
|Medium||6.5 - 8||PTQW2|
|Large||8.5 - 10||PTQW3|
Order online or come into our store and take one home today!