Tee Pee Thumb Protector
Excellent choice for thumb sprains and CMC arthritis.
Features & Benefits:
- Triple stays: encompasses the thumb to provide a secure environment following injury
- Malleable stays: main, dorsal and palmar stays can all be adjusted to customize for each patient
- Perforated suede: improves evaporative ability
- Polypropylene felt: wicks moisture away from skin
- Velstretch strap: properly secures base of product while allowing ulnar and radial deviation
- Fits left or right: reduces inventory needs
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
This unique configuration with its three aluminum stays forms the “Tee Pee” that comfortably supports the MCP (metacarpal-Phalangeal) joint. Each stay can be shaped and contoured with ease to provide a custom fit.
The TeePee does not restrict motion and fits the left or right thumb (bilateral).
Under 3 ½"
3 ½" - 4 1/8"
4 1/8" - 4 5/8"
4 5/8" - 5 1/8"
Over 5 1/8"
- Order online or come into our store and pick one up today!