M770 Breathable Thumb Immobilizing Splint
- The splint is made of breathable velour, which has venting holes on the surface to facilitate the movement of air.
- The immobilizer system consists of a malleable aluminum splint which can be shaped to the morphology of the patient.
- The bilateral design can be adapted for both the left and right hand.
- The closing system features a velour strap, with hook and loop closure.
- Painful or swollen joints
- Instability of the first CMC joint
- Injuries (eg.: Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumb)
- Irritations of the first CMC joint
- Immobilization of the first CMC joint (Thumb arthrosis)
in CM (A)
in CM (B)
|M770-SM||Small||14 - 18||11|
|M770-LG||Large||18 - 22||13|