KNEEROVER® JR. ALL TERRAIN KNEE WALKER/SCOOTER-RED
- Powerful, Durable and Agile, KneeRover Jr. is the industry’s First Pediatric / Junior All Terrain Knee Walker / Scooter!
- This revolutionary new Crutch Alternative KneeRover
Knee Walker is the industry standard for safe, effective, and economical outdoor mobility for individuals (4'3" feet to 5’9” tall) who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake. This model also includes the New KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, the KneeRover
Jr. features three 9″ diameter air-filled tires and a 3″ padded knee platform that is left or right-leg compatible.
- You can now ride through grass, gravel and most terrain that normal small wheel knee walkers just can’t handle! You are Free to Move – no more boundaries.
- Additionally,the KneeRover
Jr. Knee Walker features tool-free setup and adjustment, along with a hand rim brake. The KneeRover Jr. Knee Walker is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses via a thumb-release lever. You will also receive a FREE basket for storage of your personal belongings.
- Color: Red
- Product Weight: Only 24 Lbs
- Shipped weight: 32 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Tires: 9″ Air-filled
- Overall Length: 29″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 32″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 38″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 16″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 32″ – 38″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 16″ – 19.5″
- Knee pad dimensions: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Stopping: Rear Brakes