KNEE WALKER JR. PEDIATRIC AND PETITE KNEE SCOOTER-PINK
The Knee Rover Knee Walker Jr is the first pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for kids and small adults who are recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, ankle surgery or other lower leg injuries or medical conditions like ulcers.
- The Pink / Purple KneeWalker Jr. provides excellent stability and safety with its sturdy design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake and rear drum brake.
- Weighing only 18 pounds, the KneeWalker Jr. knee scooter is an excellent alternative to crutches, providing increased mobility and stability.
- Compatible with both the right and left legs, this kneeling scooter offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
- The Knee Walker Jr knee scooter is very lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, these knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly & setup.
- Storage: Easy Fold Capability for Convenient Storage and Portability
- Adjustable Rim Hand Brake
- Features Rear Drum Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 9.25″ x 6.5″ x 7″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8″ Steel
- Grips: Ergo Dynamic Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 3′ 9” to 5’ 6”