KNEE WALKER JR. PEDIATRIC AND PETITE KNEE SCOOTER
The Knee Walker Jr is the first pediatric steerable knee scooter designed specifically for kids and small adults who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active and mobile.
- The KneeWalker Jr. provides excellent stability and safety with its sturdy dual bar design, unique 4-wheel frame, adjustable handbrake and rear drum brake.
- Weighing only 18 pounds, the KneeWalker Jr. knee scooter is an excellent alternative to crutches, providing increased mobility and stability.
- Compatible with both the right and left legs, this kneeling scooter offers a 3" thick contoured knee platform and ergonomic rubber hand grips for complete comfort.
- The Knee Walker Jr knee scooter is very lightweight and portable thanks to its simple folding mechanism that utilizes an easy to use thumb-release lever. Additionally, these knee walkers are equipped with a free detachable storage basket and feature tool-free assembly & setup.
- Fully adjustable handlebars and knee platform, this very lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers a 160 lb weight capacity and is recommended for children and small adults with heights 3'9" to 5'6".
- Storage: Easy Fold Capability for Convenient Storage and Portability
- Adjustable Rim Hand Brake
- Features Rear Drum Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 9.25″ x 6.5″ x 7″ Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3″ Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8″ Steel
- Grips: Ergo Dynamic Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 3′9” to 5’ 6”