Camillen Diabetic Foot Balm with 10% Urea, 100 ml
· The delicate skin of the feet of those challenged by diabetes find effective nourishment and care with Camillen 60 Foot Balm Diabetic enriched by 10% urea.
· An easily absorbed cream that allows the skin to breathe, Camillen uses both chamomile oil and chamomile extract to reduce the inflammation of a diabetic’s sensitive skin, boosting the antimicrobial and antifungal effect of the herbal base with the healing and skin strengthening effects of allantoin and panthenol.
· Cellular regeneration is supported with the addition of meristem, extracted from oak shoots, to the balm.
· Urea and glycerine hydrate and form a protective barrier to keep the moisture deep within the skin tissues.
· The rich preparations are meant to nourish and heal while allowing the skin to breathe. The signature chamomile extract ensures that inflammation is checked and improves the skin’s resistance to infection.
How to use:
Use twice a day after cleansing the feet appropriately with products made to clean diabetic feet. Make sure the feet are thoroughly dried, especially between the toes, before applying. Take care not to over apply, aiming for a thin, even coating that will absorb easily without leaving a greasy residue.
Buy online or come in store and pick one up today!