Please visit our clinic for assistance in choosing the best fit for you.
Product orders can also be started by filling out our product order form or by calling us at (780)907-2082.
Shipping anywhere in Canada is available, please see our shipping page for more details.
The Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker is ideal for the treatment of foot and ankle injuries and surgeries. It is intended to increase the patients stability and comfort after a trauma or post operative procedure by providing the patient with a wider foot bed. This walking cast comes in a variety of sizes ranging from pediatric to extra large. The Procare MaxTrax ™ ROM Walker is constructed with a rocker sole that is designed to help reduce any plantar pressure the patient may be experiencing. It is equipped with a cushioned inner and outer sole design to help with the absorption of shock upon the heel strike and to improve the patients comfort. The Procare MaxTrax ™ ROM Walker’s outer sole is a low profile, non-slip sole that helps to promote a natural gait.
The MaxTrax ™ Walkers are ideal for the treatment of acute ankle sprains, stress fractures of the lower leg, soft tissue injuries (grade II and III sprains), stable fractures and injuries of the foot and ankle, bunionectomies, metatarsal fractures, and Achilles tendon repair.
The Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker has ROM (range of motion) settings that fall between 45 degree plantar-flexion and 30 degree dorsi-flexion in 7.5 increments. It is equipped with uprights that lock into fixed positions of 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5, and 30 degree plantar and dorsi flexion. The malleable uprights are designed to breakdown on the standard height to accommodate those with a shorter tibia or fibula. This walking cast is equipped with a low profile rocker bottom and a cushioned inner and outer sole. See additional video and chart below for specifications.
The DARCO MedSurg™ Shoe
The most versatile postoperative shoe on the market today. Its fully customizable insole is double-padded and removable to accommodate the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) off-loading insole.
After foot surgery or when K-wires are present
When large bandages or dressing are required
As a platform for the PegAssist™ (PTQ Series) insole when off-loading wounds.
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System
Features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
The PTQ Series PegAssist™ Insole is designed to fit the DARCO Square-Toe MedSurg™ Shoe creating a cost-effective option for wound care and one that significantly reduces pressure postoperatively.
Features and Benefits
Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot
Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing patient to remain ambulatory.
Each insole has a 15mm combination Plastazote® and Multi-Foam base with a 3mm Poron® cover.
PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
Stabilizer board included to maintain product integrity.
Powerstep Plantar Fasciitis Support Sleeve
The Powerstep® Plantar Fasciitis Support Sleeve is ideal for daily use in reducing arch and heel pain or symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis.
Its thin, breathable design is perfect for wear under socks and with shoes. Suitable for use in conjunction with Powerstep® orthotics for daytime use in alleviating Plantar Fasciitis or heel and arch pain. Sold in singles.
- Ribbed bands at Achilles and arch offer added support to alleviate aches and pains
- Comfortable top and bottom bands hold sleeve in place
- Sleeve design for easy application
- Slight compression throughout helps alleviate arch pain, heel pain and symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis
- Ultra-thin, lightweight and breathable materials
- Universal for left or right wear
- Latex free
Bunion Bootie-Bunion Treatment Without Pads, Spacers, or Surgery!
Join the hundreds of thousands of happy Bunion Bootie customers who now turn to Bunion Booties for their bunion treatment.
If you have tried bunion pads, then you know how disappointing they can be since they don’t stay put, and do nothing for positioning the big toe to its natural alignment. If you have tried bunion splints, then you know firsthand the discomfort and pain that comes with wearing rigid splints can often be worse than the bunions themselves! And what about those toe spacers for bunions? Those aren’t easily worn in sneakers or boots and most people find them terribly uncomfortable.
- 100% Soft, flexible bunion splint that doesn’t add unnecessary bulk or pressure to the already sensitive area.
- Separates the big toe from the other toes to help temporarily improve toe alignment
- Soothes and releases tension & bunion pain near the joint.
- Ultra-thin barrier (only 0.4mm thick!) to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness.
- Stabilizing support that can be worn day & night.
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunion discomfort.
- Latex free – Available in 5 sizes for the perfect fit!
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
- Our Size Guide is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible, but every foot differs in shape and size so remember to measure both feet separately.
Shower Eez Cover-Adult Foot, Ankle or Leg
Showering protection for casts, dressings and bandages, sutures, tattoos.
If you’ve been injured or hospitalized, showering can be a real challenge because of your cast, dressings, or IV/PICC lines. You may even resort to using a plastic bag and duct tape to try to keep your affected limb dry, but that just doesn’t work.
Showereez Limb Protectors provide effective moisture protection for showering during treatment and recovery, which helps prevent frequent and costly replacement of casts and dressings. Showereez Limb Protectors also aid in avoiding possible related infections and maintain the integrity of the healing site. 100% LATEX FREE.
The patented, double-banded, elasticized closure allows the patient to apply the product single-handedly without the use of complicated straps, tourniquet closures, vacuum devices or adhesive. This special feature allows the opening to be spread out around the area to be protected, without having to be pulled or dragged across sharp edges or tender areas.