- Acute Sprains/Strains
- Acute Sprains/Strains
- Serial Casting for spasticity and contractures
- Advanced Wound Care: Venous/Diabetic/Mixed/Post-Op Surgical
- Comprehensive High-Risk Foot Prevention/Management/Maintenance
- Casts, splints, braces at affordable prices
- Suture/Staple Removal
- Lower Limb Assessments for legs with poor circulation/wounds
- Regular Medical/Diabetic Foot Care
- Compression Stockings/Wrap Systems
- Neuromuscular Stimulation to increase blood flow to legs for wound healing and/or improved sports performance
- Off-loading mobility equipment rental and purchase, such as knee walkers, walkers, IWalk Hands Free Crutch
- Cold Therapy for edema, pre/post op. swelling, joint pain, etc.
- Referrals to Footwear Specialists, Neurology, Physiatry, Physiotherapy, Shockwave, Laser & Ultrasound Therapy, Biomechanics & Gait Assessments, Massage Therapy and more.
Medavie Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
Most of our services and medical supplies/equipment are eligible for partial to full reimbursement through your private health benefit insurer with a physician prescription (RX). Please check with your insurer in advance.
SUBSIDIZED FOOT CARE FOR SENIORS Seniors may qualify, on an income basis, for subsidized monthly foot care through the AB Seniors Benefit Program.
Though everyone’s case is different, our innovative, holistic approach normally yields an improvement in wound healing, on average, within 1-2 weeks, and full wound healing within a few short weeks. Please contact us to learn more.
No, you do not require prescription for Accelerated to take over your care.
- -Known circulation problems
- -Varicose or spider veins
- -Feet that turn purple/cold when hanging down
- -Foot deformities such as hammer/claw toes or bunions
- -Thickened, yellow or brittle toenails Having your legs/feet assessed and treated to prevent predictable complications such as wounds, infections or an amputation is extremely important.
- -Great West Life
- -Green Shield
- -Sunlife *Seniors Blue Cross-Plan 66 will not cover any of our services.
Many of our patients make use of their health spending accounts or submit their receipts to Revenue Canada with their tax return.
Unfortunately, we are not permitted to speak to your private benefit insurer directly regarding specific coverages, so it is your responsibility to call them in advance if finances are a concern for you.
TIP-Ask your insurer about nursing services coverage for LPN. This will cover the base costs associated with wound or foot care.
TIP-Ask your insurer about coverage for compression therapy, casts, orthotics, mobility aid rental such as knee walkers. These items are commonly required for expedited wound/foot care healing.
If you would like to review some of the success stories from previous patients like you, view them on our website:
https://aoservices.ca/p/case-studies Thank you for your consideration of our services and the opportunity to serve you. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any further questions.
We look forward to serving you soon. Stay safe and well.