Though we have always practiced Universal Precautions prior to the Covid 19 pandemic, we want to assure our clients and colleagues of the diligent and daily measures taken in our clinic and during our services to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
To date, to the best of our knowledge, there have been zero cases of Covid 19 associated with our clients, their family members or our staff.
Thank your for doing your part with us to keep everyone safe.
- Phone/Email/Walk In screening of all clients for Covid 19 symptoms
- Encouraging clients not to bring extra guests to facilitate physical distancing
- Requiring staff/clients to wash their hands and hand sanitize upon entering and leaving
- Requiring staff/clients to have their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer
- Requiring all staff and clients to wear a face covering
- Daily sanitizing of all high touch areas, floors, phones, computers, etc. by our staff and professional housekeeping staff
- Disinfecting of all high touch surfaces during health care services.
- Clients are scheduled such that they are spaced apart so they do not have to encounter other clients in the waiting room.
- Clients are asked to remove their shoes upon entering and/or wear shoe coverings provided.